C4 Waterman Fiberglass X-Wing PaddleProduct ID# 154904
The C4 Waterman fiberglass X-Wing paddle features a patented X-Wing shaft for efficient deep strokes and extra length for extended reach. It's light and strong for efficient paddling and ideal for racers and recreational paddlers looking for more reach and depth in their stroke. This Uncut paddle requires you to attach blade and handle yourself - choose a length 8-10 inches above your height.
Weight: 18.5 oz.
Length: Up to 82"
Angle: 6 degree
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Questions From Buyers
How tall is the paddle?
The paddle comes 82 inches long so you may need to make an adjustment depending on your height. A rule of thumb for paddle length is 6-8" taller then the paddler's height. Distance and flat-water SUPers should add 8"; surfers 6". C4 recommends 7" as the magic number. To make an adjustment, follow these instructions:
1. Purchase some two-part epoxy. You can find it in your local drug or hardware store; the kind that comes in a syringe works well.
2. Cut the paddle two inches shorter than the desired finished length (because the handle is two inches).
3. Smooth the cut edge with sandpaper (be careful because carbon splinters are painful).
4. Mix a small amount of two-part epoxy and wet both the inside of the shaft and the part of the outside of the handle to be inserted into the shaft.
5. Insert the handle.
6. Wipe off any excess and allow to dry.
The chart provides price, UPC, and availability data.
In Stock - ships immediately
Out of Stock - we may get more but it is not currently on order with the manufacturer.
Backordered - we have the product on order with the manufacturer and expect to ship the product by the date indicated
Sold Out - we are sold out and will not receive any more.
You can still order a backordered item. It will simply ship when we receive the item from the manufacturer. Or you can choose to be notified when we get more in stock by selecting the Notify Me link in the Notify column. That way we will email you when we receive more and have fulfilled all backorders.